Back from the Twilight Zone
A dude sporting mowhawk hanging with a cowboy sporting a knee pad. Nice. I overheard them talking. They were doing business right in front of our booth (within 2 feet). Interesting.
I have no idea what this guy's story is. Cool beard and awesome socks dude.
The people at Swiss Army were nice enough to share this guy with the show. Every two to three minutes he started playing the Ricola tune or some other Sound of Music horn noise. Cool the first few times, not cool after 4 days.
Classic SHOT show "Participants". There were hundreds of these electric scooters that you could rent at the front of the building. Most of these people couldn't walk because of their weight (and there were a lot of them). Next year there will surely be an indoor traffic jam with these things. The Hummer XL does look pretty cool though....
I was also "lucky" enough to be in Vegas during the Super Bowl (aka the second busiest weekend of the year). But I made the best of it by placing a bet on the Giants and it paid off! This also started an impressive winning streak where I won a bet on the Nuggets - Blazer game (Thanks A.I.!!!) and did very well at the Black Jack table and Craps table. I hadn't planned on playing craps but after drinking a gallon of beer during the Nuggets game, it seemed like a really good idea. I even hit the "Fire Bet". Talk about a sucker bet! It's good to be back in good ol' CO. Back to the daily grind. Speaking of daily grind, the crazy lady left me another voice mail:
I think she needs her hearing checked.
Anyway, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday everybody! We're goin' snow riding this weekend...

1 comment:
Wow dude - i think those top dudes are Glen Plake and Scott Schmidt ... those guys are awesome
Post a Comment