Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday
It's shaping up to be a craptacular day at work. At least it's hump day and the weekend is in view. Last weekend was great. We went up to Avon with some friends and their kids. Unfortunately one of their kids had a nasty cough that turned into pnemonia and they were unable to go snow riding with us on Saturday. I sure hope my guys don't get it!
Ab and I were able to get out for a nice 4 hour session in the morning before both of our boys had meltdowns in daycare and ski school. We had to pick them both up and end our day early. No worries, that's just how it goes with two kids under 3. We had a great time that afternoon playing in the deep snow around the house. I haven't seen snow like this up there in a long time.
We headed back home on Sunday morning and had a great day of cleaning up around the house with the warm weather. I got to wash my bikes which had been neglected for several weeks. Which was perfect because I went on the shop ride last night at Boulder Valley Ranch.
It was a small group of guys this week which meant we rode a whole lot faster. Not good for a guy that's been off his bike for two weeks because of work travel. It was a nice break and the beer tasted great afterwards.
I'll try to post some pics tonight....

No comments:
Post a Comment