Ice, Hills and a Broken Light
All day I was psyching myself up for another single speed flat land night ride. Then I checked the redstone blog to confirm where we were meeting. Looks like I needed to break out the heavy artillery for this ride. I hadn't rode the Jamestown OHV area since last May and didn't have my Turner then. This was a totally different ride on many levels. The biggest difference being that this time it was dark and the trail was covered with snow and ice. Although I was at the back of the pack, I was still feeling pretty strong. There were lot's of places where I had to hike and push my bike due to a lack of traction and my lungs felt like they were going to pop out of my chest. Once you had to start hiking it was tough to get riding again because my cleats were packed with snow and ice. Here we are at "5 points":

Night ride pics never turn out that well. I tried to take some pics of Boulder's lights but they look like a big blurry mess. Maybe I need a better camera...
Goin' snow riding in UT on Saturday. Stay tuned...

2 comments:
Wrapped up like a... WHAT?!?!
Every classic rock station on the planet rocks the shit out of "Blinded By the Light" and I bet no one knows why he says that he is wrapped up like a douche, OR WHAT IN THE HELL IT MEANS!
Eat Shit, Manfred Mann!
That video rocked though, dude~!
I couldn't resist! It's exactly how my left eye felt... I concur though, Manfred Mann does suck monkey nuts.
Post a Comment