Wild Turkey
Denny and I cut out of work on time to get in a ride at Heil Ranch yesterday. We had grandiose plans of riding a figure 8 loop and Wild Turkey both ways. We were lucky to get Wild Turkey in with out the rest of Ponderosa before it got dark. Wild Turkey is an awesome trail! Lots of sweet swooping single track with some armored rocky sections. If this is any indication of how the connector trail is going to be, we're in for a real treat! While we were riding, we ran into Mike the President of the Boulder Mountainbike Alliance. He seems like a great guy and was really pushing us to get involved. I joined BMA a few weeks ago so I let him know. It's too bad I won't be able to make it to the next trail day on Heil. Ab and I will be up in Vail at a friend's wedding. Hopefully next time.
It turns out that my career is continuing...everyday is more interesting than the day before...

No comments:
Post a Comment