Monday, September 3, 2007

More Reggae is always a good thing

As I was cooking waffles this morning for my boys, we were listening to some excellent Ken Boothe. Arjen actually commented on the lyrics of "Ain't No Sunshine". Ken was singing about how the sun just doesn't shine when his lady isn't near him. True, so true. It's good to be a bachelor every once in a while, but without your lady.....it's a bummer. Arjen was missing his mommy (a little under the weather today) and I was missing her expertise in taking care of the guys --- not that I can't handle it of course!!!

Arjen's comment also made me realize that he's really absorbing everything he's listening to. Good thing I'm promoting the POSITIVE VIBES with Reggae!!! I've decided to add a play list on the blog sharing some favorite reggae and dub. Anybody who's been looking at the blog has noticed a reggae tune or video thrown in here or there....now there's a permanent reggae player on the right ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
I'll try to keep it updated with my favorite tunes. Let me know if you like it!

Tomorrow it's back to work but there's a light at the end of the tunnel with the shop ride at night. Sounds like it will be a Hall Ranch Hammer Fest with beer afterwards......

No comments: