Friday, April 27, 2007

Bachelor Weekend

Ab and the kids went back to Iowa to visit her family. I was in Portland for work when she flew out. We decided to have me stay home to do some chores around the house. Namely, demolition the guest bathroom. I was able to get it all done by Friday afternoon. Ab's dad is going to do the finishing in May (more pics to come). This gives me the entire weekend to do what I want!! I'm meeting Jami in Lyons in a few minutes to pick up the "Green Hornet" from the bike shop. Dave was able to get the wheel fixed without a problem. We're going to try to ride Hall Ranch this afternoon. I think we're going to run out of sunlight. No problem though, because it's a dude's only weekend! We're going to Oscar's for some beers tonight and plan on riding tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm heading down to B's place to get some dinner, beers and see the 3rd game of the Nuggz-Spurs series. Marcus Camby won the defensive player of the year award today and they will be giving him his trophy right before the game. The arena should be ELECTRIC!! It doesn't get much better than going to a playoff game with your brother on a weekend night.

Sunday, Baker wants to ride somewhere in Denver. We'll see if I have a hang-over or not....

No comments: