Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back to South Saint Vrain

I took a complete week off the bike and the leg is feeling a lot better. The good news is that it hurts only when I walk, not when I ride. This allowed me to get out on the Tuesday ride which Intense Bicycles had their demo van at. I was excited to try out a Spider 29er in XL but alas, no love for the big man. Jeff only had Mediums and Larges in the truck. Probably just as well, I really don't need a new bike....but wants usually out weigh needs!

The ride was up near Peaceful Valley again but instead of the near epic into the dark, we rode the middle section of the ride. The exact part of the ride I wiped out the week before. Needless to say, I was a bit more timid on the downhill portion. Here are some pics of the ride:





Good views and no major wipeouts. Tuesdays are good.

No comments: