Hump day
Nearly halfway through Wednesday. I'm still tired from the Rockygrass festival and I'm a bit sore from the ride last night. Thanks Dave for taking some great pics. I've been really lacking on posting pics of my rides lately. Coulson Gulch is one of my favorite rides, I'm definitely going to have to get up there a couple more times before the end of summer.
"Gut Feeling" by Devo has been stuck in my head since I heard it between segments on NPR Monday morning.
It was playing on my in-head soundtrack last night. It went great with the swoopy singletrack we were riding. I'm really itching to get back out again soon. Check out that album art. Those dudes are so nerdy they're cool!The golf ball reminds me. We're headed up to the high country this weekend with Ab's sister Michelle and her husband Dave. Sounds like we're going to chase the ole white ball around a green field. Golf isn't one of my stronger activities. But as long as there's a lot of beer involved, I'll be in good shape. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them and getting away from the heat down here. With any luck, I'll be able to get a ride in too.
On a totally unrelated note. Beau and I had lunch at Tacos El Fogoncito on North Main in Longmont. One word describes the tacos: Spectacular. If you want authentic mexican tacos in a clean restaurant, look no further. Tacos El Fogoncito will definitely be added to our lunch spot rotation!

2 comments:
I like the golf cart vid. Check out this one of Broecker at the driving range with his russian pals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-s83ufkN6g&feature=related
NPR rules -- and so does this song. It's a new one for me.
Post a Comment