Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Morning Goodness

Great Gogelely Mogeley! What an awesome morning ride at Hall! I know that after 140+ posts on the blog that at least 80 of them are about Hall Ranch but I couldn't resist showing off some pics from my ride this morning. I went up Antelope and rode three loops at the top (clockwise, counter-clockwise, clockwise) on the Blue Beast. I didn't see a soul up there until I was about halfway down Antelope.


Riding on the North side of the Nelson Loop.
Green Glow.
This photo of Longs and Meeker is getting a bit cliche but damn I couldn't resist!
It's ULTRA GREEN up there right now and morning light almost makes it glow.
God, I love it when nobody's up there but me!Looking East towards Longmont.


The Blue Beast was the perfect weapon of choice this morning.

Some fuzzy antlered friends on the way through Apple Valley.

Not a bad substitute for the Tuesday night ride as I'll be out of town for work tonight. The ride does sound like it will be fun though. Yeah, there's a couple of pics of me on that link riding with Dave and Scott up in near Johnny Park. It's only June! There's plenty of good Mountain Biking to come!!

No comments: