Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekends are good

I cut out of work a little early on Friday to go down to the Children's Museum in Denver. Let me tell you, for a weekday this place was out of hand. Half the exhibits were broken and half the parents just let their kids run rampant in the place. I didn't take many pictures there but this one will give you an idea of the overall feeling of the place: Maybe not that bad but it was still a bit much for my one and three year old. We decided to get the heck out of there and check out the Landry's seafood house commercialized aquarium. Don't get me wrong, the place is pretty cool but don't you think it's a bit weird to have a seafood restaurant inside the aquarium?? My boys liked the aquarium and it was a lot more calm in there.

Saturday we had a soccer game in the morning and then my 3 year old and I "helped" uncle Beau with some home improvements. I think we ended up doing more harm than good when installing the the Millennium Falcon sized light fixtures. Beauman - you best get a certified electrician to check that out.

On Sundays Ab and I usually trade off with our excercise. She went for a 10 mile run in the morning and I got to ride my bike with Clay. We went up into the forest and rode Coulson Gulch. It was great to ride where there wasn't a crowd.


All smiles on the saweet single track.
There wasn't anybody down on the North Saint Vrain. I think I'm going to try and ride this again next Saturday.
Definitely a good way to end the weekend. By the way, the inhaler seemed to do the trick. I could breath a lot better! Hopefully I get over this Brochitis soon. My next ride is on Tuesday....

No comments: