Friday Rocks!
So I can't take credit for this video (see howtoavoidthebummerlife.com) but it's exactly how amped up I was this morning. You see, I too had a Nutrigrain bar for breakfast before my ride at Hall Ranch and I FEEL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!:

Charlton Heston's replacement??

"...from my cold dead hands!!!"

Careful buddy, this is what truckers wear to pick up "chicks" at truck stops.
Beau's new formal wear.
Yep, good stuff. I'm thinking the jacket will work really nice for his engagement party tomorrow. The weather doesn't look like it's going to cooperate so the NRA jacket may be the ticket...
Have a good weekend everybody!

1 comment:
Ok - the video is just disturbing, BUT THAT COAT IS THE SWEETNESS!!! So versitile... you can either take names OR kick ass in that thing.
Wear it down to Pearl Street next time you're out... Boulder needs more of that shit.
Post a Comment