Tuesday Night Hammerfest
I met the guys out last night for the Tuesday night ride. We decided to ride Hall Ranch with the small group that showed up. The previous week I was in Sunriver, OR for a sales meeting (aka an eating and booze binge) so I had a feeling I'd be left in the dust quickly. I could feel the booze and fatty foods oozing out of my pores as we climbed Bitterbrush to Nelson Loop. After the first lap, I thought I was going to hurl. Then we did a second lap which I was sure would be the last. The third lap was a "cool down" lap, luckily I caught a second wind to take me back to Lyons. I ate the dust of Melis, Redstone and Keith on the way back down. My rubbery legs and empty stomach appreciated the beer and BBQ sandwich at Oskar's. I'm hoping we check out some forest stuff around Pinewood next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment