Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snowy Saturday

After cooking up a batch of my famous waffles, I got out on the "Super Rhino" (What it's now called after all of the off season modification) for the first plowing of the winter. I'm a bit rusty and had to work with the blade settings a bit in order to not scrape everything (rocks, gravel, mud) off the driveway. I also got to try out the new stereo system in it. Nothing like rockin' out to some classics (Thin Lizzy, Jimi Hendrix, The Who and some others) while your pushing snow around! Not bad for the first effort of the season.
After I plowed. We got the kids out for a little sledding action. Most of the terrain here is more geared for "Extreme Sledding". I'll have to explore that option later. We took it easy around the house. I think 6 more inches of snow would have helped.I forgot to mention in my last post that I received my DVD copy of "The Long Way Down", Ewan and Charley's 2nd epic motorcycle trip. This time they rode from jolly old England to South Africa. I can't wait to watch it!!

No comments: