Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Man I needed that!

Good times. Got out with the Redstone crew on a Tuesday night ride. There was a great turn out for tonight's ride (9+ riders). It was also a going away ride for one of the regulars, Cynthia, who will be moving to AK. None of the trails are ridable but plenty of good ghetto snow packed trail around Lyons. I finally met Dave Nice, whiskey distiller extrodinare. He rode the bus up from Denver to Boulder and rode his bike to Lyons to join us. We were lucky enough to try some Port Barrel aged Stranahan's Whiskey that Dave brought along on the ride. It warmed me right up on a 20 degree night!!! I'm not sure why I take pictures of the night rides........they just don't come out that well. But at least you get the idea of what we're doing!

After riding around we ended up at Oskar Blue's for some food and beers (where else?!). It was good to get out. Almost forgot to mention that I rode my new single speed Redline Flight Monocog 29er. It's FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!! I'll have pics soon.

Also notice that my blog layout is changing.... I'm working on refining it! Stay tuned!!

No comments: