Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back from the Madness

Well, I'm back in good ole CO. Unfortunately, the fam is still there and it looks like a storm is rolling through so they might not get back until Sunday. We'll be driving it next year. I'll have a post of pics and vids from the trip out there soon.

Since I'm a bachelor for the next few days, I'll be able to catch up with some friends. I got out with Jason last night for the Nuggets - Kings game. The Nuggz absolutely pummeled the Kings. Camby had a triple double and Carmelo had his 4th straight double-double. It was good to go to another game before Jason moves to Japan. It'll be a long time before we get to anything like this again:

Jason and I working our way out of BlueJohn Canyon out in Robbers Roost, UT.

I promise to get out to Japan and visit you as soon as I can! I'm going to miss you buddy!

No comments: