Stupid Camera
Had another great weekend. Unfortunately, no pictures to support it. Somehow I erased the pics from my ride today....oh well. Anyway, we went to Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Beau and Meggan on Friday. It was not as good as Spamalot but fun anyway. We ate at Gumbo's downtown before the show and had big food and several drinks....that might be the reason we weren't into the show much.
Saturday we went over to Arjen's soccer game and had the end of the season party at OB's. Goodtimes! Afterwards, I went over to Redstone Cyclery to pick up my light. This thing is wicked bright!!!! I won't be running into things when it's on! To bad I won't be able to use it for a few weeks...stupid work. That night we went into Lyons for the Halloween Parade. It gets bigger every year. All of the stores and businesses open up and hand out candy. It was fun to see almost everyone dressed up.
Sunday we had waffles (of course), dropped the kids off at my folks place and did our respective fun outdoor workouts. Ab ran 10 miles in preparation for the half marathon next week and I rode my bike up by Johnny Park. We both got home about 3:00 and went down to take the kids to another Halloween party...not nearly as fun as the Lyons parade but still good.
I got a busy three weeks ahead of me so posts will be real lean. I leave you with this:

No comments:
Post a Comment