Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Dub

I shouldn't have had that Monster Energy drink at 6:00pm for a late day pick me up. Now I can't sleep. Might as well share some excellent new school dub reggae:



For more of this check out Alpha and Omega's website: http://www.alphaandomega.co.uk/

Some more UK dub can be found here: http://www.disciplesbslbm.co.uk/
Checkout the broadcast section for some HEAVY BASS Dub.

This post is going to become somewhat disjointed now. Here's one of the funniest things I've seen on SNL in a while -- "People Getting Punched in the Face Just Before Eating"



Winter is upon us! One storm just came through the Rockies and we have another one on it's heels: Hopefully this keeps up. We could use another big snow year!

Look for another post this weekend. I haven't been on my bike in a while (hopefully Sunday depending on the weather above) and I have some new reggae vinyl that I want to review.....

No comments: