Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Hall Ranch Ride

Wells met me in Lyons for a ride at Hall. He had never been to Hall so I decided to give him the full tour from town. We rode up Bitterbrush, did a loop on Nelson and went back down on Antelope. I had the camera with me but unfortunately the battery was dead. Nice ride but there were lots of people and it was pretty hot.

Wells is in the market for a new Turner 5 Spot so I introduced him to Dave at Redstone. Sounds like Dave will be able to get him hooked up.

Of course we had to hit Oskar's for our free beer too. It's the icing on the cake!!

3 days in a row with a ride. Doesn't look like I'll be getting 4. Leaving for Portland again but there's a possibility of getting back for the shop ride on Tuesday...

No comments: