Sketchy??
We have a winner in the caption contest. After much deliberation, I've decided that Brian wins delicious Dales Pale Ale for:
"Allrighty, bros, we are almost ready to rock this golf course, but first, let's run through the pre-golfrock douchebag checklist: 4 different colored douchebag helmets? Check. 4 different douchebag shirts with big stupid douchebag logos? Check. Trendy yet douchey brand new sneaks? Check. One designated person of color with afro to prove ethnicity wearing a helmet at a jaunty angle and a bandana inexplicably tied to an ankle? Check. One douchebag playing the golf club lefty just like that one Beatle? Check. Okay boys, we're ready, so let's rock this course! "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Pinewoods Country Club, please put your hands together and welcome... the Douchebags!""
Don't worry kids, there will be another contest soon enough....
So I've been thinking a lot (I know scary!) about a project for my motorcycle. Last year I picked up Mountain Biking again and didn't ride my moto much as a result. Most people think that you have choose between the two. Au contraire mon frere. I've figured out a way to take my mountain bike on my motorcycle. Sketchy? I don't think so. But you be the judge: I used a Rockymounts fork mount on a BestRest pillon plate with part of a yakima tandem bike rack. The whole thing is tied into the frame of the motorcycle so it's SOLID! I just finished it this evening so I haven't had a chance to take it on a test ride but I know it will hold up just fine. So chime in folks, what do you think? Sketchy or not sketchy.....

3 comments:
Maybe you outta try it out with the old quasar ... you wouldn't want to lose your new ride. Plus whens the last time you had any use for quasar? Anyways maybe you should put a little red flag on the back of the mountain bike for "safety", register a patent, up the life insurance plan, and you should be good to go!
Had I rigged this up with parts from an old washing machine, a rain gutter, and a bunch of bungy cords it would be way sketchier, but slightlier ballsier...
But seeing as you used actual real materials, it might actually work. I still give it a 6 as the weight up high might still throw the balance off... good thing your moto is such a pig. That rack with up high weight would snap my KLR in two faster than most of my 2020 inventions. Well done brother...
F-ing Sweet. Flag that shit dude! Put blinking bike lights on it or maybe just tie a lit road flare to two feet of hanging rope. Let 'em know you're here to ROCK! Even better, you have a cheater for when you pop MAD WHEELIES down 36 into town! Now that would be rad... two wheels (both rear) screaming along at 90. Call it a bearing check on the Flux...
Post a Comment