Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Flying Dynamic Duo, Utah Chapter

I guess Utah was waiting for us:

Too bad the snow wasn't:


It's hard to tell in the crap video from my phone but the snow at Canyons resort was the consistency of frozen mash potatoes. Not the champagne powder that UT is known for. Of course it snowed a foot the next when we were working.

On our way back to the car after plowing through crap snow, we witnessed the awesomeness of a PT cruiser with flames:


That's one way to express your mid life crisis but I think I'd go more this route:

Yeah, that's right. I'd go drag racing on a motorcycle with jets attached to it. Not sure why other than it would be really cool to go 191 mph in 1/4 mile and you could roast marshmallows in the flame. I'm sure my wife would enjoy it more than cruising around in a rad PT cruiser.

Speaking of Rad:

Gosh, from The Dynamic Duo to dancing with bikes. Pure awesomeness. Are you having a hard time following me today?

I'll leave you with some sweet horns and bass to get you through "hump day". John Brown's Body -- Heart and Soul:

2 comments:

Brian said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Lori Loughlin from TV's Full House?

And if so, then that movie clip was Rad!

eb said...

I was thinking the same, Yeah Lori, get it done!

Tree, any thoughts on how to get the "plugin" for your music. My old pc would do it just fine but the new mac can't find the plugin. Thanks for the "rad" clip.