The Middle of Nowhere
The first post in this blog. I thought it would be very fitting to post a picture of a motorcycle trip I had with my brother and my dad. This is in the middle of the trip and we were playing it day by day with no real plan of where we were going. This blog doesn't really have a plan. I have grandiose plans of a blog where I show epic motorcycle trips, big ass trout I catch fly fishing and other cool stuff. But I really can't be sure that's going to happen.
Essentially, this blog could go anywhere and is a mega work in process. I can't wait to see where it leads....

1 comment:
Tree, That picture is great. The picture conjures images of Townes Van Zandt lyrics!
The open road and big trout on the end of a fly. that's the life!
Can't see what comes next.
Post a Comment