One for the weekend...
The weekend is here and although we're just through the holidays and had a bunch of time off, a couple more days off sounds mighty fine! Check this out:
Yeah, yeah it starts off slow. But trust me, it really starts to rock about here:
That's the first part of Pink Floyd: Live in Pompeii. Quite possibly one of the greatest rock movies ever made. My buddies Erich and Chad turned me on to it back in my Boulder days. The copy we had back then was on a VHS tape that was really poorly dubbed but we didn't seem to mind turning it up to "11" anyway and disturb our neighbors at 3:00 in the morning. Good stuff and good memories.
Anyway, I've been busy working on my new biz and have a couple other exciting opportunities on deck. One of these opportunities could be huge change... we'll see. I'll know more about them next week. In the meantime, I'm finally going to get on my snowboard for the first time this season. Pathetic! I gotta get my snow legs going for a cat trip Jevan and I have planned for my bro's bachelor party in Feb. I think it's really going to kick ass!
I'll post some snowboard pics next week. Have a good weekend y'all....

No comments:
Post a Comment